quinta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2013

Was inadvertently

                          
                
                                                       Was inadvertently

Was inadvertently discovered that happiness , and she has a name , color , way , has body, speech , laughter, all I have ever wanted and more. Has candor and above all have an intense desire to make me happy too. Oh what a wonderful discovery this was . As I felt better , I felt like more of a man , more alive, more poet, more powerful, more everything. Happiness has a name , person name , name of woman , woman like any other woman , who was born looking me in the sorrows of life , the uncertainties of the obscure paths of loneliness that came to me through the labyrinths of the most absurd daydreams , but woman also had to live chained to a cruel reality without shame that has eroded over the years imprisoning her in a world where so mediocre only one had , it enjoyed only one , only one could , in a world where there was no return, where there was no escape , or will that there was an entry ? No, no she was thrown by the fallacies of fate in this dark maze where you might never see the light even . Happiness has a color of warmth , color of passion , the color of the heart , also color of shame , shame at being an object worthless for so long , but had nothing to be ashamed of , what for? She had a mission to fulfill and no one has fulfilled all masterfully made ​​her happy even if it has cost him his own life . Oh what else would this color but that color is courage , the courage shown by the passing years , experiencing all silent, but not masked in order to protect all who loved around. Nobody has ever seen , never knew , never realized so hard , and neither it is finding the smallest of all you were always the greatest , if finding the weakest was always the strongest and unpolluted . Happiness has that, and girlishness , lovely girl , girl running barefoot through the grass with dress turned smiling to freedom, I can see up close his eyes bright , in fact it all shines and shines like . The brightness of hope, faith and certainty that accompanies that dreams come true one day a more than linger . Plays on the swing and forget everything , no tears , there is only heaven and earth , balance and fun. How good to see his face , see his hand on his chin posing for the picture of eternity with a shy smile but masterful . Happiness has body, beautiful , ready and incomparably pure . It has heat, has a presence , but at the same time do not want to appear , hides properly on the robes of humility . When walking demonstrates agility, when to , preparedness . There is one body , is a work of art . Happiness has speaks, his voice echoes like the voice of many birds , soothes the soul . It is a voice that ennobles but at the same numb . I'm completely numb, dizzy with love. I want to hear her talk all the time , every hour, and even that speech is harder , it is what I hear all the time want your tone in my ears . Tom tenderness , cuddling tone , the tone drastically changes my life and pushes me forward , the tone that makes me dance on the clouds . Happiness laughed and laughed like . And when the sun shines laughed with joy over the moon dances in the sky , the birds congregate and sing as a choir , and I extasio me , jump, run , do not know what to do because she smiles at me and smiles even when me , I do not restrain myself , my joy is so great that I get to cry , laugh me happiness. Laughs at me happiness, do not stop please , I wanna hear you smile in the morning when you wake up next to me , and when night covers you from the cold of the night . Happiness is everything you ever wanted and she finally found me half standing , half- lying , half alive , half dead , but accepted me . To me soon so minor poet as the lowest of the poems . Happiness let me stay with you forever, I want to sing for you , I balance it on the balance of dreams , I fill it the trappings of softness. We meet at the corner of the street with prose poetry and found that we were meant for each other. And has he not wanting to discover ?

From: William Vicente Borges

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Política de moderação de comentários:

A legislação brasileira prevê a possibilidade de se responsabilizar o blogueiro pelo conteúdo do blog, inclusive quanto a comentários; portanto, o autor deste blog reserva a si o direito de não publicar comentários que firam a lei, a ética ou quaisquer outros princípios da boa convivência. Não serão aceitos comentários anônimos ou que envolvam crimes de calúnia, ofensa, falsidade ideológica, multiplicidade de nomes para um mesmo IP ou invasão de privacidade pessoal / familiar a qualquer pessoa. Comentários sobre assuntos que não são tratados aqui também poderão ser suprimidos, bem como comentários com links. Este é um espaço público e coletivo e merece ser mantido limpo para o bem-estar de todos nós.