quinta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2013

FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE ME


FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE ME
By: William Vicente Borges


Of all that is most valuable , My past , my present , my future
The whole time of a lifetime. All my victories , all my dreams
Everything you can join in castles , in vaults in banks in dreams
All knowledge , ideas , ideologies , everything! Everything ! Everything !

 
You love me as I am, how I present myself , there's no mask .
What I give to the Lord for all he has done to me ?
I will take the cup of salvation , announce in front of everyone
Your wonderful works .

 
Not to treasure , otherwise I would give both my voice praising ,
Want my broken soul before thy altar.
You are wonderful, counselor , mighty God , The everlasting Father .
My soul I give you without reserve , is no longer mine .

 
I see my sins and I contemplate my littleness
About my eyes is his cross erected
His bloodied body through my heart
I know who is my savior , I know by whom sacrificed .

 
I am a soul that needs saving Ti
I am the bird that fell out of the nest
I am blind to the roadside
I am the paralytic who is lowered through the roof .


I am a grateful soul to Thee Lord
For every drop of blood spilled
Nobody saw that drop fell on me
I can see how much you love me .

 
 Of all that is most valuable , My past , my present , my future
The whole time of a lifetime. All my victories , all my dreams
Everything belongs to you . I will take nothing , You are my great good
there is nothing that can be more important than pleasing you !

 
For all that I have done
And so will I
For me in. You will put in thy bedchamber:
And allowed me to touch your face .

 
I love you my Lord !

 
.........................................
Fall 2009

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Política de moderação de comentários:

A legislação brasileira prevê a possibilidade de se responsabilizar o blogueiro pelo conteúdo do blog, inclusive quanto a comentários; portanto, o autor deste blog reserva a si o direito de não publicar comentários que firam a lei, a ética ou quaisquer outros princípios da boa convivência. Não serão aceitos comentários anônimos ou que envolvam crimes de calúnia, ofensa, falsidade ideológica, multiplicidade de nomes para um mesmo IP ou invasão de privacidade pessoal / familiar a qualquer pessoa. Comentários sobre assuntos que não são tratados aqui também poderão ser suprimidos, bem como comentários com links. Este é um espaço público e coletivo e merece ser mantido limpo para o bem-estar de todos nós.