sexta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2013

LOVES MY ROOM 503


LOVES MY ROOM 503
 By: William Vicente Borges




 In Mage, in Rio de Janeiro ,I attended elementary school ,and also did Thursday to junior series.And I happened to fall in a roomvery special .The room was " 503 " , I will never forgetthe day I entered that classroom .They said it would only study " bam , bam , bam . "The best of fourth grade schoolwere all gathered there .But I and at least two more , that reminds me ,were not part of the " bam , bam , bam . "I always love , and the other two , impish .But the interesting thing that I was always supporting ,unintentionally , the antics of these two .One day the supervisor called me , you see,to tell me that if I kept rowdy ,would put me in the " room of exceptional ,"was what they called theof disabled persons of the time room.And I fool around , 
I thought there was a roomPeople go there for special . Silly me!Once I understood what she meant.This supervisory poor at the time mademany errors once to say this , thatactually hurts . First offended boysthat room , as more pure and had no special ,offended me because I wanted to depreciate , finallywere so many mistakes that I do not know .But the room 503 had to take me to the end of the year .I love , by the daughter of Claudia lawyerby Aunt Odiléia Professor of Portuguese and theAnete aunt , who was my teacher in first yearprimary, it had been the first love of my life ,the rediscovered in room 503 , and as my first outgreat passion at seven years of age, evenin love with two others, just by not saying anythingshe loves the other room 503 , after hurting her for what?It was funny . Then have a couple of months of lessons ,we would have the first class of " Arts Education "and suddenly , anyone who enters the room to teach ?Aunt Anete almost fell backwards , my great lovehad returned to me .  
she hiteyes on my little person , and was soonspeaking
 : ___ Guys I 'm Anete , theirProfessor of matter , and I am very harsh ,ask the William and he will say it has been my student .Look when she said my name, my heart raced .SHE REMINDS ME . STILL LOVES ME TOO ! 
I was so intrigued by what she said ? Harsh ?Wow, for me never had a sweeter teacher .In the first series in 1974 was the time of the World Cup , and sheled , as some teachers , for the television room,and she picked me up , I watched the games from Brazil in her colinho .Remembering that I'm small now , imagine theseven years of age. But I loved her colinho . shemade me so spoiled I like colinho today.Good , but Aunt Anete in room 503 . She was still sweetme as in the days of 1974. I could notbe a happier boy . Anete aunt , Claudia ,the daughter of a lawyer , she talked about it all the time ,and Aunt Odiléia . That to me was rather forgetthat only the two demonic metiam into trouble .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Política de moderação de comentários:

A legislação brasileira prevê a possibilidade de se responsabilizar o blogueiro pelo conteúdo do blog, inclusive quanto a comentários; portanto, o autor deste blog reserva a si o direito de não publicar comentários que firam a lei, a ética ou quaisquer outros princípios da boa convivência. Não serão aceitos comentários anônimos ou que envolvam crimes de calúnia, ofensa, falsidade ideológica, multiplicidade de nomes para um mesmo IP ou invasão de privacidade pessoal / familiar a qualquer pessoa. Comentários sobre assuntos que não são tratados aqui também poderão ser suprimidos, bem como comentários com links. Este é um espaço público e coletivo e merece ser mantido limpo para o bem-estar de todos nós.