sábado, 14 de dezembro de 2013

ON ALL NIGHTS



ON ALL NIGHTS
From: William Vicente Borges

For all the nights that I'm on your side , I'll remember all the nights I wished that was me. I will remember the nights when hugging the pillow flooded with tears before a loneliness that seemed to have no end , before an anguish that whipped me mercilessly . For all the nights that I'll be holding you my love , and feeling your warmth , remember the cold nights and despair that assailed my heart with uncertainties as cruel and unimaginable that led me to an extreme apathy that slowly sickened me . For all the nights where I rest my head on your soft breasts to sleep happy, remember every night I could not sleep feeling his absence to consume me little by little , like termites on wood , devouring it from the inside . Devouring my will to live , devouring my sanity , my reason for being and existing . For all the nights I feel your soft warm me in the bed of our happiness, remember the sheets out of place, messy for my trouble , the roll to and fro skin, looking for you , but can not find thee , where my hands were groping hope , but nothing found . For all the nights I feel your perfume to flood our room for joy , I will remember the bland dawns before a TV set , watching a movie without some will re-air the eleventh time. For all the nights I feel your hands desgrenhando my hair , I'll remember the nights spent in daydreams , an absurd boredom by alternating visits , tasteless , the refrigerator , looking for something to replace my oppression. For all the nights that your feet to touch up mine, I'll remember the nights with my feet uncovered and thick socks , trying desperately to keep warm , but unable . Nights where everything froze even my soul , before succumbing uncertainties that appeared before me . For every night you wake me up to ask for a glass of water, I'll remember the nights we heard the rooster crow from my window without having a chance to get to sleep , the morning that I did not need to agree in it was not necessary . For all the nights when you look at me and smile I'll remember every night that my will was to take all the calming of the world and at least get some rest at least dawn under dark circles , fail to appear in a zombie next day. For all the nights we sleep in " spooning ," I'll remember the nights I slept hugged by an octopus whose tentacles clutched my chest making my heart beat faster , my breathing which seemed to fail where it was when sleep came intersected by endless nightmares . For all the nights I touch your beautiful hair I'll remember the nights where my hands were lost in the void of impossible dream . Where my hands are resected at the idea of having only one empty bed forever. For all the nights that feel your lips wishing me good dreams , I'll remember the rare nights where he had the consolation of dreaming of love , dreaming of our seats , with paradisiacal moments because deep in my unconscious was written that anywhere would be a paradise if you were by my side . For every night you hold me espremidinho , I'll remember the nights without shelter , without reason to live and to exist , evenings in front of a personal computer cold that could only lend me their services to compose more I a poem that made me feel more alive at least . For all the nights I hear you say you love me , I'll remember every night that you wanted to hear , even if it were cursing me. Hear your voice , every sound that came out , every word . Nights when I wished to stay talking to you until daybreak amenities . For all the nights that we're together in this bed ready for our love , I'll remember all the nights without love , without love , I had to go . For all the nights that your eyes look at mine, I remember all the nights I flushed my eyes and made me feel all bodily pains that can be felt taking upon himself the burden of impatience .And every night I will be with you , I remember all those you did not , just to remind my soul that never our bed will be empty . Why when you go to bed I'll also stay with you, love you , kiss you , dreaming of you . And when the dawn look to the side to see your face and smile and thank God .For every night then I'll be yours and you 'll be mine. For all the nights that we still have to be happy for the rest of our lives .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Política de moderação de comentários:

A legislação brasileira prevê a possibilidade de se responsabilizar o blogueiro pelo conteúdo do blog, inclusive quanto a comentários; portanto, o autor deste blog reserva a si o direito de não publicar comentários que firam a lei, a ética ou quaisquer outros princípios da boa convivência. Não serão aceitos comentários anônimos ou que envolvam crimes de calúnia, ofensa, falsidade ideológica, multiplicidade de nomes para um mesmo IP ou invasão de privacidade pessoal / familiar a qualquer pessoa. Comentários sobre assuntos que não são tratados aqui também poderão ser suprimidos, bem como comentários com links. Este é um espaço público e coletivo e merece ser mantido limpo para o bem-estar de todos nós.